Adult Faith Policies
· Terms of Une
· Refund policy
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Institute’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Institute’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
Users may apply to the Institute to vary the conditions of this Use License.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Institute at any time.
3. You may apply to the Institute to vary the conditions of this Use Licence
The materials on the Institute’s website are provided 'as is'. The Institute makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Institute does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Institute be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Institute’s website, even if the Institute or an authorized of the Institute has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Institute’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Institute makes every effort to ensure that the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Institute may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Institute
The Institute has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Institute of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Institute’s website shall be governed by the laws of the Institute Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
1. Refund Request
A student may request a refund under the following conditions:
a. The refund must be requested within 7 days of paying for the course by sending a refund request in writing to [email protected]
b. And the student has accessed only 25% of the material.
Refunds may take up to 14 working days to process.